Back to School Bash
ARE YOU ALL IN FOR KIDS?
Celebrate our students as they begin a new year setting goals, conquering obstacles, and achieving success. Join us for an evening to recognize our students and the individuals – including you – who help them succeed. Would you like to be a sponsor? Download the packet here.
Thursday, September 14, 2017, from 6 pm – 9 pm, at the Pavilion at the Angus Barn
WHAT TO EXPECT
Cocktail attire, silent and live auction, live music, and dinner with wine pairings
$150 per ticket
Tickets go on sale this month! Stay tuned!
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
- Prominent recognition at the event, in promotional materials, social media, CISNC Honor Roll and website
- Event tickets for use by employees and business clients
- Networking opportunities with local community and business leaders
- Making a difference by showing that you’re #AllinForKids
ABOUT COMMUNITIES IN SCHOOLS OF NORTH CAROLINA
We’re #AllinForKids, which means we’re addressing the needs of the whole child. We believe the formula for student success is ABC+P: attendance, behavior, coursework and parent/family engagement, and we work directly inside more than 300 public schools in 40 districts, creating tailor-made plans for those students with the greatest risk of dropping out. Our trained student support specialists partner with school leadership, mobilize the community to offer students extra support, and do whatever it takes to help students succeed.
2015-2016 Impact Snapshot
- 96% of CISNC students who received intensive support were promoted to the next grade
- 98% of CISNC high school seniors graduated on time
- 80% of our graduates enrolled in post-secondary education, and the remaining 20% in the workforce, certification/apprenticeship programs or the military
LET’S GET SOCIAL #AllinForKids
Facebook: www.facebook.com/cisnc · Twitter: @cisnc · Instagram: cisnc